DENVER DAMES COMEDY NIGHT
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- You are a senior leader of a corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is cause-based and you are on a mission to make an impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
REGISTER AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT HERE:
For the Upcoming Event - June 5, 2018 - 6:30pm-8:30pm
SAVE THE DATE!
August 8, 2018
October 3, 2018
December 4, 2018
This Event's Award Recipient:
President/CEO, Point Solutions Group
The Dames Evolving Woman in Business Award recognizes female business owners for the superior accomplishment of defying statistics to reach the million dollar revenue mark! Paige is especially impressive as she is set to reach 1.5M in revenue in her first year!,
Point Solutions Groupis a diversity driven information technology and professional services firm. We specialize in management consulting, application development, infrastructure support, and information security services. Our focus on technical resources spans all aspects of program and project delivery. PSG is a certified WOSB, EDWOSB, WBE, and LGBTBE company!
This Event's Special Guest:
Essa Alénne and Susie Kaye
Entrepredoers and Communicatrixes
Ever get the feeling you're missing out on business because you're missing chest hair? Do you suspect your sales stink because you smell a little too estrogenic? Have you been labeled as angry or emotional for the same actions that would be considered assertive coming from a man? Well research shows your feminine intuition is spot on! As former corporate executives and current female cofounders of Bo(u)lder Sales®, Essa Alénne and Susie Kaye have firsthand experience with “tightrope bias”—the balancing act of likeability and competency women in business need to master. Join Essa and Susie as they share their research on “bias interrupters” and tips for some simple “gender judo” that will help you double, triple, or even quadruple your business sales just by considering the male POV when designing and implementing your marketing, communications, and even your "packaging." LOL! Yes...PUN INTENDED! This fun and playful duo will present a spicy and compelling presentation that will leave you giggling greatly as you gain greatness from these two gonad-free gals.
Thank you to our Sponsors for this event!
Cindy Howeth & Marla Wynn, The Wynn Team
The Wynn Team is a full service lender providing custom mortgage solutions for their clients with a focus on meeting each client’s short and long term financial goals when purchasing or refinancing. As one of the top lending teams in the Denver area, they have expertise in down payment assistance and tax credit programs, Conventional, FHA, VA and even do Reverse Mortgages. Their clients will tell you, “It’s more than a mortgage…it’s an experience.”
Shannon Lukeman-Hiromasa, Colorado Krav Maga, Inc. and Get Fit Done
Colorado Krav Maga is a family owned company dedicated to making everyone in the community safer and healthier through self-defense and fitness classes. Krav Maga is the official self-defense system from Israel. Shannon is the co-founder and has over 30 years of experience and certifications in self-defense and fitness. Helping people become confident and fit is her passion – especially empowering other women. She is also the founder of the brand-new fitness kickboxing hybrid program, Get Fit Done.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
JOIN DENVER DAMES
Can't make it to this event? No problem, we hold events every other month and we are always looking to add fabulous new women to our group! If you would like to know about future events, please complete the form below:
You are a perfect fit for Denver Dames if:
- You have owned/operated a business for 5+ years; your company's gross revenue exceeds $100K OR you are in leadership in a corporation or non-profit.
- Your business is cause-based and you have a big vision (bettering the world, people, your industry, etc.)
- Another “stuffy, boring” event added to your calendar is the least appealing idea in the world
- You know that building a successful business is like raising a family… “it takes a village…” and you’d like to powerfully connect with a tribe of fellow female power houses
- You know you won’t find your tribe at traditional networking events
- You are determined to grow your business, perhaps to the million dollar revenue mark and beyond (to be part of 3% of women owned businesses in the U.S.!)
Sign up here to receive information about our events: